DRY TYPE TRANSFORMERS
Dry Type (Crt)
At TELAWNE casting method of these transformers is obtained with the combined action of vacuum and temperature. The casting method makes it possible to assure void-free epoxy penetration of both the inner layer and between turn insulation.These Transformers are specifically needed in distribution network for feeding basements or stilts of high-rise buildings, hotels, Malls, stadium, air ports, chemical & refinery plants. Following are the dimensional, weight & quantity details along with standard losses for conventional 11KV, Dry Type (VPI) Transformer (off circuit Type).
Click Here Download Catalogue
- Windings are electrically balanced to minimize axial short circuit forces.
- Coils are held rigidly in place between insulators clamped to the upper and lower core frames under high compression.
- Precise casting under vacuum ensuring low partial discharge.
- Smooth surface finish and robust construction of MV & LV cast Coils.
- Adequate ducts between coils, discs for maximum air flow and reduced hot spot temperature.
- Step-lap designed CRGO laminations for lower losses and excitation current.
|Duty, Type||Outdoor / Indoor Ground Mounted Type|
|Voltage Class||UPTO 33 kV|
|No of Phases||3 Phase|
|Vector Group||Dyn1 or Dyn5 or Dyn11 or any specific|
|Class of Insulation||F or H with Temp Rise of 90 or 115 Deg C or as per customer requirement|
|Tap Changer Type||Off Circuit Type or On Load Type|
|Tapping Range||+ 2.5% X 2 for OFF CIRCUIT TAP CHANGER or + 2.5% X 2 & - 2.5% X 6 for OFF LOAD TAP CHANGER or as per customer requirement|
|Winding Material||Aluminium Or Copper with multi paper covering|
|Applicable Standards||IS 11171, IEC 60726|