Oil Immersed Transformers
We at TELAWNE manufacture both hermetically sealed, corrugated radiator type and conventional rectangular tank type distribution Transformers. These Transformers are generally used in distribution network for feeding residential, commercial & bulk consumers.
Click Here Download Catalogue
- Highest dielectric insulation property to withstand Lightening Impulse.
- Mechanical design to withstand short circuit forces arising during faults.
- Optimum oven heating under vacuum as to achieve desired compression height and maximum insulation resistance (IR) to windings.
- Adequate ducts between layers, coils, discs for maximum oil flow and reduced hot spot temperature.
- Step-lap designed CRGO laminations for lower losses and excitation current.
- Pre compressed Insulation material for minimal moisture absorption.
|Ratings||UPTO 5 MVA|
|Voltage Class||UPTO 33 kV|
|No of Phases||3 Phase|
|Applicable Standards||IS 2026, IEC 60076, ANSI, IEEE|
|Insulating Fluid||PCB FREE Mineral Oil, both inhibited & uninhibited, as per IS/IEC and customer requirement|
|Class of Insulation||Class A|
|Tap Changer||OFF CIRCUIT TAP CHANGER, OFF LOAD TAP CHANGER, as per customer requirement|